ROMBO Picks - The new generation of guitar picks

Created by ROMBO Picks

eco-conscious. stylish. functional.

Latest Updates from Our Project:

NEW STORE IS OPEN
2 days ago – Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 09:18:14 PM

Hello!

How are you? I hope very well!

In the last few weeks, we have been working on our new store!

https://rombo-picks.myshopify.com/

We partnered with Shopify, the world largest e-commerce company.

We have worked a lot improving the design and taking new pictures to increase the customer experience. We hope you like the new content!

As always, we are very happy to hear direct feedback and change suggestions, which you can send to info@rombopicks.com

Have a nice Sunday!

The Rombo Team

Hello everyone!
about 1 month ago – Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 11:27:53 PM

Hello everyone!  I hope you have had a great summertime full of vacation days and guitar practice. We did!

The reason for this update is to send a reminder to all the supporters who did not answer the survey. Please check your E-Mail address if you are one of the 0.05% of the supporters who didn't fill the survey. Thanks!!  

The second reason for this update is that we are creating a new website (the old one is built in a very rudimentary way). Anyway, we will announce the new website as soon as it is ready and we would like to see you there :D

Have a nice weekend everyone!

PS: We have been taking some new pictures, you can check them HERE.

The Rombo Team

The Rombo picks are on the way!
3 months ago – Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 03:15:46 AM

Hello!


We have good news for the patient backers waiting for their picks.
We prepared 95% of the letters. The rest of the 5% will be treated separately. These are some people who forgot to complete the survey or with special addresses.

We are shipping out directly from Stuttgart, Germany, so depending on where you live you will receive your picks sooner or later =) 


Last Saturday we shipped 300 envelopes and tomorrow we will ship the rest. We are super excited about your feedback!

The Rombo Team 

Carlos, Judith, Santi

Shipping Test Results and next steps!
3 months ago – Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 09:50:16 PM

Hello everyone!  

How are you? I hope well! With this update, we want to cover the following topics:

  • Shipping Test Results
  • Next Steps

1- Shipping Test Results: 

As you know, the first 15% of the backers have been already fulfilled. 

Some of you sent us honest feedback, which helps us a lot improving the quality of the picks. Some other shared amazing pictures on Instagram or Facebook, which helps us grow as a brand. In both cases, we are extremely thankful for your participation and engagement! Some of the letters are still on the way. Countries like Brazil, Malaysia or South Africa need more time to process their international post. We hope your letters arrive soon and you can enjoy the guitar picks!

Besides, we also corrected some intern processes to avoid mistakes and work more efficiently.
 

2- Next Steps:

The next delivery is planned next week. We will be shipping 200 letters a week for the next 4 weeks to cover all the supporters from Kickstarter and Backerkit.  46 people did not answer the survey, we sent a reminder today, please check your E-Mail and send us the information we need to complete the delivery. Thanks!   

The Rombo Team,

Carlos, Judith, Santi

Next step: Shipping test!
4 months ago – Sat, Jun 29, 2019 at 03:34:43 AM

 Hi! How are you? We hope you are enjoying this summer!

With this update, we want to inform you about the project status and the next steps.

First of all the great news: all the Rombo guitar picks have been successfully packed! You can see some of the pictures we have prepared for you below.

The next steps: Before we finally start with the delivery, we will perform a shipping test with 15% of the Kickstarter supporters. This way, we will check if everyone is getting their picks and if we are doing right here! (Remember, it is our very first Kickstarter campaign) Besides, this preliminary test is necessary for us to create an efficient process for the deliveries that will be continuously improved. These first deliveries will be chosen randomly.

If you are one of the lucky ones, you will receive an E-Mail with your tracking number and some information about the delivery. Please, let us know when you receive the picks, your opinion matters a lot! 


An additional note for you. The best way to separate the picks from the packaging is using a rotational movement =)

The Rombo Team 

Carlos, Judith, Santi